Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Replies From Dr J. Charlton and Our Responses

Below is the reponses from Dr. John Charlton and also our replies to his e-mails.

Hello Lewis,
Unfortunately I don't know much about paranoia, so the guidance that I could offer on this topic would be limited, but I can offer help on psychological methodology in general. If you would find this useful I could see you on Monday (12th Oct) at 1.30.
Alternatively, I could forward your e-mail to other psychology staff if you need expertise re. paranoia rather than just psychological methodology in general.
I'll wait to hear from you re. whether you want to see me or whether I should forward your e-mail.
Cheers,
John.

Here is our response to this e-mail that he sent.

Hello John,

I have just read your email this morning my apologies for not getting back to you sooner. The Monday time slot you pen out for me and my team would have been great if not for missing your email, again I would like to apologise for this.

You mentioned in your email that you could forward the details to other faculty members in your department to see if they could help with the project, if this is still possible it would be really beneficial to us.

I understand you don’t have a great knowledge on paranoia but the help you could offer us in psychological methodology in general would be very useful. If you could fit me and my team in later this week (I will be checking my email every 5 min’s) that would be great.

Cheers

Lewis

Here is his response to our e-mail that we sent back

Hello Lewis,

I could see you tomorrow (Wednesday) at 12.30. Is this OK?

I'm in room T2-30 (second floor of the main Eagle building).

Cheers,

John.

Here is our response to his e-mail.

Hi john,

Tomorrow would be great see, you then at 12:30.


Cheers.

Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment